This year's CIT is similar to those in the past, with only minor differences.
Good luck to all the participants!
- Single-elimination, seeded, heavyweight tournament with 64 invitees.
- All fighters begin and retain only 100 Ability Points throughout the competition.
- All fighters must be within the current game restricted heights (4'10" - 6'9").
- Fighter names are represented by the names of their invited gym.
- There will be no ties. Fights will be resolved until there is a winner.
- Initial fighter stats and strategies should be submitted to Slick Willy by I-mail.
- Seeding only designates the starting bracket position of a fighter, brackets are not readjusted each round.
- Participants will be allowed to change strategies between fights, if a new fight plan is not submitted the last fightplan submitted will be used.
- There is no limit to the number of lines for strategies, but it is strongly recommened that the strategy is tested in the sparring partner prior to submission.
- All prizes will be awarded at the conclusion of the tournament